| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Moroni in April is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is reasonablytly soggy with rain every now and then. A substantial 309mm (12.2in) of H2O is released during an average of 14 days.
- The skies in Moroni are reasonably fine with on average a moderate 6:11 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:51.
- There are approximately 5:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Moroni April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Moroni, Comoros
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Moroni: