| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average temperature in Moroni in August is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is very faintly moist with intermittent rain. Some 141mm (5.6in) of water tumbles during an average of 8 days.
- In August the blue above Moroni is a little sunny having an average of a welcome 7:29 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 11:53 long with an average length of 11:44.
- There are approximately 4:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Moroni August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Moroni, Comoros
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Moroni: