| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average temperature in Moroni in July is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in July is wettish with rain at times. Around 194mm (7.6in) of liquid is dumped during on average 10 days.
- The heavens above Moroni are slightly sunny with on balance a welcome 7:36 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 11:30.
- There are approximately 3:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Moroni July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Moroni, Comoros
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Moroni: