| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Moroni in June is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in June is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in June is dampish with rain at times. A sizable 217mm (8.5in) of fluid descends across on average 10 days.
- The blue above Moroni is a little sunny with on balance a welcome 7:27 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:25 long and the longest day is 11:28 long with an average length of 11:26.
- There are approximately 3:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Moroni June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Moroni, Comoros
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Moroni: