| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Moroni in November is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched with some rain. Circa 105mm (4.1in) of water is released across an average of 9 days.
- The blue above Moroni is a little sunny having on balance a welcome 7:25 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 12:45 long with an average length of 12:39.
- There are approximately 5:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Moroni November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Moroni, Comoros
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Moroni: