| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Moroni in October is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish with some rain. Just 89mm (3.5in) of fluid tumbles across on average 9 days.
- The blue above Moroni is slightly sunny having an average of a welcome 7:38 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:23.
- There are approximately 4:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Moroni October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Moroni, Comoros
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Moroni: