| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Moroni in September is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In September the average daily temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in September is far from dry with some rain. Some 131mm (5.2in) of H2O falls during on average 9 days.
- In September the heavens above Moroni are a little sunny having on average a measurable 7:07 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:13 long with an average length of 12:03.
- There are approximately 4:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Moroni September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Moroni, Comoros
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Moroni: