Jill2016.com
Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark
Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Comoros > Moroni Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Comoros flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Moroni, Comoros

  • The data indicates sunshine hours in Moroni range from 6:01 each day in February to 7:42 to each day in October
  • The longest day of the year is 12:41 long and the shortest day is 11:18 long.
  • The longest day is 1:22 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 2612 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 7:09 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 59.6% of daylight hours. The remaining 40.4% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 72.6° above the horizon at Moroni.
Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Annual
sunshine iconAverage Sunlight Hours/ Day 07:36 07:29 07:22 07:38 07:40 06:50 06:01 06:15 07:15 06:24 07:29 07:42   07:09
daylight iconAverage Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 11:30 11:44 12:03 12:23 12:39 12:47 12:43 12:29 12:11 11:51 11:34 11:26   12:00
sunny or cloudy iconSunny & (Cloudy) Daylight Hours (%) 67 (33) 64 (36) 62 (38) 62 (38) 61 (39) 54 (46) 48 (52) 51 (49) 60 (40) 55 (45) 65 (35) 68 (32)   60 (40)
sun altitude iconSun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 57.8 66.2 77.5 86.1 81.1 78.3 81.4 86.5 77.9 66.4 58.1 54.9   72.6

Moroni Sunshine & Daylight Discussion

We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.

Currently under general maintenance.

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Moroni, Comoros

© 2009 - 2014 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Accommodation