Vs > Palmerston N (aero)
Moroni vs Palmerston N (aero) Climate & Distance Between
Moroni vs Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines
Moroni vs MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc, Canada
Moroni vs Darfield, New Zealand
Moroni vs Pana, Il, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Bilma, Niger
Palmerston N (aero) vs Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii
Palmerston N (aero) vs Tabou, Ivory Coast
Palmerston N (aero) vs Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand
Tynemouth, England vs Oshima
Cedars, Bsharri vs Yerbent
Hoseda-Hard vs Rasht
Cape Dyer, Nt vs Banff, Ab
- The distance between Moroni, Comoros and Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand is approximately 12,437 km or 7,728 mi.
- To reach Moroni in this distance one would set out from Palmerston N (aero) bearing 231.2° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Moroni bearing 322.6° or NW .
- Moroni has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Palmerston N (aero) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The annual average temperature is 11.9 °C (21.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.6 °C (10.1°F) less in Moroni. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1665.9 mm (65.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1665.9 l/m² (40.89 US gal/ft²) or 16,659,000 l/ha (1,780,958 US gal/ac) more. About 2 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.3° higher in Moroni than in Palmerston N (aero).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Moroni relative to Palmerston N (aero). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Palmerston N (aero) vs Moroni
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Moroni vs Swift Current (a), Sk, Canada
Moroni vs Pretoria, South Africa
Moroni vs Vigo/ Peinador, Spain
Moroni vs Chahbahar, Iran
Palmerston N (aero) vs Grand Junction, Colorado, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Kolkata/ Calcutta, India
Palmerston N (aero) vs Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk
Palmerston N (aero) vs Ottawa (airport), Canada
Khoram Abad vs Lyon
Dalwhinnie, Scotland vs Scottsbluff, Ne
Ma’An vs Fukushima
Steamboat Springs, Co vs Winslow, Az
Moroni vs Palmerston N (aero) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Moroni
Climate Guides for Locations near Palmerston N (aero)